dimanche, octobre 09, 2005

maybe it's a bad thing my tp is so quilted.

the toilet paper erica and i bought in bulk is pink and quilted better than anything i ever bought at school. she didn't want to buy pink toilet paper, asking "isn't there any normal toilet paper we can buy", but i convinced her. plus, we couldn't find any plain-colored tp.

two weeks ago, i began getting sick thanks to going to a cooking class with a girl who complained about being sick and got her germys all over me and my food. if you know me at all, you know that when i get sick i don't just have to blow my nose (that being a usual occurence), but i basically live with a tissue shoved up there. so, not having yet purchased a big box of tissues, i started using the very quilted and prettily colored toilet paper we had so much of. of course, i couldn't just use it at home, and the small amount i took to school the first day definitely did not suffice. so i've begun to walk around with a roll of toilet paper in my backpack, and take off each square separately because i'm already on my third or fourth roll. but everyone french sees what i'm doing, and even when i make the effort to rip off a square in my bag so no one sees my whole roll, the color of my "tissue" gives away what i'm using and they look disgusted and confused on the metro or bus or street. stupid american.